- Learn how world-class multimedia campaigns are created.
- Emerge with a portfolio of work that shows your skill and understanding of the visual web.
How do you weave words, graphics, audio and video into a coherent and compelling design? How do you know which platforms and media to include? This new certificate will unveil the art of visual storytelling. It's geared to marketers, community managers, communications professionals, brand managers and entrepreneurs working in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors. You'll learn about content creation, brand journalism, scriptwriting, video and audio production, photography and data visualization. Your instructors are industry leaders in marketing communications, brand management, journalism and the creative arts. They'll share their insights into storytelling, production and design and provide feedback on the portfolio of work you create. The program offers a range of digital and online technologies you can access anywhere and anytime.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the world of multimedia storytelling and the visual web.
- Develop projects that integrate a range of platforms and technologies.
- Create resonant stories and branded content that reflect high-level strategy.
- Use the latest digital tools and media.
- Build a network of like-minded professionals and a portfolio of original material.
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) may be granted for 3155 Foundations of Digital & Multimedia Storytelling.