- Take advantage of short modular courses designed specifically for working professionals.
- Develop advanced analytic and management skills and earn professional development units (PDUs) approved by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
A good way to advance your career is to develop advanced project management skills that help you manage more complex projects and respond to a wider range of challenges. This certificate is ideal for working professionals in any sector. Whether you're starting out in project management or have been fulfilling that responsibility without formal training, you'll learn advanced concepts of project management and how to put them into practice. You'll also come away with a working knowledge of software and the challenges involved in managing international projects.
What You'll Learn
- Explore advanced concepts and practices in project management.
- Understand critical success factors such as quality, risk, portfolio management and agile practices.
- Apply business analysis to project management.
- Know the challenges involved in managing international projects.
- Use project management software, as well as the methods and tools of project management offices (PMO) and project recovery.
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) may be granted for one course.
You must bring a laptop to class that has MS Office or equivalent word processing, workbook and presentation software. MS Project or other project management software will be helpful in some courses.