What can we do together? There are many ways you can help us continue to make an impact at the School of Continuing Studies.
- Create networking opportunities for our students. We work with members of the business and professional communities to help our students gain valuable knowledge and make connections for the future.
- Partner with us on new learning initiatives. The School has collaborated on continuing education with other learning institutions, government agencies and many professional and industry organizations – across Canada and around the globe. To begin the dialogue, please contact our Director, Marilynn Booth, at email@example.com or by calling 416-946-5946.
- Lend your support as we pursue our goals for the future. The School has mapped out six key initiatives:
- Help newcomers realize their potential by establishing the Centre for Internationally Educated Professionals.
- Advance online education at the School with our groundbreaking Digital Learning Initiative.
- Help students reach their goals with an expanded Bursaries and Awards Program.
- Further extend our reach across the GTA with our Tri-Campus Infrastructure Program.
- React quickly to meet emerging needs with a flexible, well-managed Innovation Fund.
- Create a new home for our school, gaining the specialized spaces we need to meet growing demand, by seeking donations to our Building Fund.
For more information and a copy of our investor prospectus, please contact Nory Siberry, Executive Director, Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 416-946-5388.